In 2015, we are introducing a new format for Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge and extending the reach of Write Tribe to non-bloggers too (more about that later). We’re encouraging everyone to WRITE , WRITE regularly, WRITE better and WRITE bravely! Exercise that writing muscle!
Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up. – Jane Yolen
Write Tribe Pro Blogger 2015 is going to be quite different from our challenge in 2014.
Write Tribe Pro Blogger 2015
The Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge is exciting and a great way to commit to improving your writing in 2015.
What do you need to do to be in? What’s in it for you?
- Commit to posting on your blog/s at least twice a week. You can do this today by adding the link to your blog (URL) on our Write Tribe Pro Blogger page (linky open upto 5th January 2015).
- Join our exclusive Write Tribe Pro Blogger Facebook group to share your links and get support.
- Get access to exclusive Write Tribe tutorials and critiques.
- Add links through the month on the linkies created for Write Tribe Pro Bloggers on the Write Tribe website.
- Get your links shared by us on Twitter. Follow us on Twitter , Facebook and Google Plus to make this possible.
- Proudly display the Write Tribe Pro Blogger Badge on your blog.
So what are you waiting for – sign up today!
Even if you’re not taking part in the challenge – do check our schedule for what’s ahead and stay tuned for an invitation to our Write Tribe Clear and Simple Writing Course.
Have a most creative year ahead!
And yes, we have a winner for The Artist’s Way Giveaway. It’s our regular writer and prolific blogger – Shilpa Garg. Congratulations, Shilpa. I hope the book makes your writing in 2015 much more creative and meaningful for you. 🙂
Write Tribe Pro Bloggers : Please add your links for your January posts in the linky created for this purpose under the picture on this page.