Yes, it’s that time again. Time for another Write Tribe Festival of Words. We’re excited about this and hope you are too.
It’s That Time Again – Write Tribe Festival of Words March 2019
4 – 10 March 2019
What do you do?
- Write a post on your blog based on the prompt/s of the day for each of the 7 days of the Festival.
- Add your link to the post for that day on our website.
- Read the posts of other bloggers, comment on them and share links on social media.
- Enjoy the challenge and discipline of writing/blogging and interacting for 7 days at a stretch! It might inspire you to write more consistently.
A. One word prompts
B. Quote prompts
C. Picture prompts
You can choose to mix it up so that one day you respond to a word prompt, another day you are inspired by a quote and the next day you respond to a picture prompt. Or you can stick with only one type of prompts.
Fiction/ Non-fiction linkies
Although, there will be no groups/ teams, we will have two sets of linkies every day. Those of you writing fiction add your posts to the Fiction Linky and those writing non-fiction to the Non-Fiction Linky.
Use the hashtags #writebravely and #celebratewritetribe when you share on social media.
One Word Prompts
You can use derivatives of the words. E.g. forgive – forgiveness, forgave….
- 4 March – Forgive
- 5 March – Miracle
- 6 March – Serenity
- 7 March – Nurture
- 8 March – Influence
- 9 March – Trust
- 10 March – Grief
- 4 March – Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. – Zora Neale Hurston
- 5 March – Conventionality is not morality. – Charlotte Brontë
- 6 March – The function of freedom is to free someone else – Toni Morrison
7 March – One reason why cats are happier than people is that they have no newspapers. – Gwendolyn Brooks
8 March – A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men. – Gloria Steinem
9 March – I hear a thousand kind words about me
and it makes no difference
yet I hear one insult
and all confidence shatters. – Rupi Kaur
10 March – Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. – George Eliot
All images are via Pexels.
So what are you waiting for? Start scheduling your posts. There’s no registration required. Just join. Most of all remember to have fun and WRITE BRAVELY!