March is just around the corner and as always, we are back with our list of monthly blog post ideas. This is the third in the series of blog post ideas for each month of the year and you can find our list for January and February here.
There are a lot of fantastic things happening in March and we know that you’d also be prepping for the ultimate blogging challenge for bloggers – the A to Z Challenge in April. But before that, we urge you to get a taste of it by participating in the 7-day blogging challenge hosted by Write Tribe – the Write Tribe Festival of Words.
Time to start blogging.
Here’s the list of 31 Blog Post Ideas for the month of March.
- March is Brain Injury Awareness Month, Hemophilia Awareness Month, March to Health Month, National MS Education and Awareness Month, National Nutrition Month, and Red Cross Month. March is also Women’s History Month. If any of these issues matter to you, write about them.
- It’s March 2: Read Across America Day celebrating the birthday of Dr. Seuss. Share your favorite children’s books.
- Do a Roundup of the books you read in February.
- Join a Blog Challenge. Join the Write Tribe Festival of Words which starts today! Find all the details here.
- A new month means new beginnings. Tells us, what are you letting go of? Negative emotions, a caffeine habit or sugar addiction?
- How do you transform your wardrobe from winter to spring clothes?
- How to lose weight in time for Spring break
- March 8 is International Women’s day. Dedicate a post to the superwomen in your life.
- Share with your readers why you are proud to be a woman.
- March 10: Daylight Saving starts today. How do you deal with the change?
- How has 2019 been thus far? Is it in alignment with your Word of the Year?
- Tell us your favorite apps, other than social media, on your phone which you use regularly?
- Your day in photos! Come on, it will be fun!
- Write about how you did something new for your blog. Did you learn a new skill?
- Set a goal you want to achieve this year. (It is never too late) How do you plan to get there?
- Do a giveaway.
- March 17: It’s St. Patrick’s Day. Share some recipes or DIY ideas.
- March 18: Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge? Do you have a theme in mind? Today is the A to Z Theme Reveal day. Write a post revealing your theme.
- How do you plan to celebrate International Day of Happiness which is on March 20th?
- Write a mega list of things that make you smile? How about starting with ‘101 things that…’
- March 21 is World Poetry Day. Do you write poems? Do you like reading them? Share your favorite poems.
- We, in India, celebrate Holi on March 21st. Write a guide to celebrating this festival – the how, why, do’s and don’ts.
- March 21 is the First Day of Spring. Get your home ready for spring break.
- Where to go for the Spring Break.
- How to start a garden at home this spring
- Who doesn’t love a really good summer salad? Post your favorite recipe.
- March 23 is National Puppy Day. Dedicate a post to your furball.
- Tips for making time for reading in March
- Do a March Beauty Haul.
- We celebrate Earth Hour today, around the world on March 30th. How do you plan to get involved in the movement?
- March 31st is World Backup Day. Huh? Just go back up your blog and computer. Furthermore, share your favorite backup plugin for your blog.
We hope these ideas will help you with your blog planning for March. If you choose to write anything from our list of ideas, feel free to link back to this post so that we can read’em too! Wishing you a fantastic month ahead!