We are back with another month of blog post ideas. We feel good to know that you are loving having a month worth of prompts to nudge you into writing daily.
Blogging in the month of April can be super fun. For one, it is the month of A to Z Blogging Challenge and there are a lot of bloggers (including me!) who love the adrenaline rush associated with the blogging challenge. For others, here is a set of 30 amazing blog post prompts to look into and get on with your regular blogging.
- April 1 is April Fool’s Day. Write about your best practical joke story.
- April is National Autism Awareness Month, National Poetry Writing Month, and National Child Abuse Prevention Month. Consider a blog post on these topics.
- April is also the month where you can join the #The100DayProject where you commit to doing a project for 100 days without a break. Read more about it here.
- Write about how you nailed the first quarter of the year. Did you meet your goals? Where did you lag behind?
- Your aspirations for the second quarter of the year.
- April is also National Dog Appreciation month(in
UK). Share some of your favorite photos of your dog.
- It’s National Coffee Cake Day. Share your favorite Coffee Cake Recipe.
- It is also the first month of Spring. Write a post on Spring cleaning your blog.
- Spring Cleaning your room/wardrobe/kitchen/car – Do a before/after.
- April 10 is Siblings Day. Write a post inspired by him/her.
- Welcoming Spring – do a haul of the spring purchase, be it home decor or clothes.
- Spring Fashion trends and how you wear them.
- What was your favorite Spring activity as a kid? Recreate the day and let us know if your kid enjoyed doing the same.
- DIY Origami flowers from Pinterest or Youtube and blog about it.
- Share your favorite Easter recipe. If you don’t have one, try making Easter cocktails, sugar bunnies or Easter egg-inspired treats.
- DIY Easter crafts for toddlers
- Write a post inspired by the word: butterfly/flower
- Blog about the 5 ways you can style a floral shirt
- 10 pastel looks perfect for Spring.
- April 20 is Husband Appreciation Day. Share some fun ways to shower love your husband with love.
- Share a few tips to someone who is starting a vegetable garden for the first time.
- April 22 is Earth Day. Discuss ways to celebrate/make a positive
- What’s in your Beach Vacation Bag?
- Your favorite Beach quotes
- 10 Books that I’ll be reading this spring
- This National Poetry Month, make a list of your favorite poetry books.
- How to stay healthy in spring
- Top things to do in your favorite beach vacation spot
- Write about the ways to prevent sunstroke
- How to make your Instagram feed spring ready.
Loved these unique April Blog Post Ideas? Don’t forget to tag us on your blog posts and social media if you choose to write on any of these topics. Happy Blogging!