Now that you’ve tasted one week of being a Write Tribe Pro Blogger, how do you feel?
Raring to keep on at it?
Good! I am here with the linky for week 2 (August 4 to 10). Please add your posts for the week in the linky below. Visit each other. Support each other. Share the love.
Have you participated in the Saturday Prompt and linked up?
Did you write your post sharing about the fears that keep you back from being yourself?
I don’t want to overwhelm you with a long post. I’ll sign off right after I give you eight prompts. Here we go!
- Choose your favorite color. Pick a few things in that color. Take photos. Blog about them
- Talk about 5 things on your wishlist
- Review something. A book, a blog, a service, anything
- Post one of your favorite recipes. Doesn’t have to be just food.
- Write a how-to post
- Share an incident from ten years ago that made a big difference in your life. Talk about what you learned from it.
- Interview someone – a blogger, someone in your family, your friend.
- List 5 things you can’t live without and explain why. Be descriptive
Got more ideas? Share in the comments and we’ll publish them next week!
Now write your post and link up below, Write Tribe Pro Blogger! Because creativity takes courage!
Write Tribe Pro Blogger Week 2. August 4 to 10, 2014
Write Write Write!