Curious about what I am talking about? I am about to reveal all!
I am very pleased to announce a brand new initiative from the Write Tribe. In our constant endeavor to provide motivation and support for writers and bloggers, we are introducing *drumroll*
The Write Tribe Pro Blogger
– an initiative to inspire you to blog every day.
Now, if that sounds intimidating, don’t be. I’ll tell you why!
We all have our moods. Some days we feel like writing, some days we don’t. Some days we have lots to say, but don’t have the time.
The Write Tribe Pro Blogger will help you overcome all those blogging glitches by helping you develop the discipline to write every day.
I heard you say “Ha!” to that.
We all have lives, I know. But if you’re even half-serious about building your blog and gaining some recognition among your peers, consistency is the way to go. When you write every day, you build the habit. Soon, you’ll find that it barely takes a half hour to write that post and publish it.
Build your idea bank. Invest in a book and pen. Or whatever suits your lifestyle. If you are tech-savvy and can note things on your device on the go, great! Click photos you can turn into descriptive posts. Listen. Observe. Soon you’ll find that you have too many ideas and too little space to express them!
What about images?
If you, like me, stress over images, there’s a way out of that, too. Build your image portfolio. Organize your photos. Whenever you find something interesting, save it. And when you write that post, you can simply pick and choose from your archives.
So what does being a Write Tribe Pro Blogger involve?
- You register to be a Write Tribe Pro Blogger.
- Add the Write Tribe Pro Blogger badge to your blog’s sidebar and link back to Write Tribe. (grab the code below the image you see above)
- You pledge to blog daily. Yes, you can. You successfully did the UBC and NaBloPoMos right?
- You share the link to your posts on the weekly sharing thread. We’ll be putting up linky every week where you can add the links to your posts for that week.
Still wondering whether you should commit?
Read this post for 20 benefits of blogging daily.
Here is the link to register to be a Write Tribe Pro Blogger
Because, my dear Write Tribers, creativity takes courage.
You can do it!