I should have told you about this earlier, but it’s still not too late. The lovely Michelle Shaeffer partners with Michele Scism to regularly challenge bloggers to improve their blogging in what is known as the Ultimate Blog Challenge. This is a month-long blogging festival where you write every day and spend time visiting and commenting on other blogs. I’ve taken part in a couple of these challenges and found them very useful in helping me keep to the discipline of writing every day and also to improve traffic to my blog.
If you haven’t done this before try it now:
- Sign up for the Ultimate Blog challenge here.
- Join the Ultimate Blog Challenge Facebook group.
- Write every day.
- Tweet your post and share other bloggers’ posts with the hashtag #blogboost.
- Leave the link to your post here. I’ll put up a linky every day in July.
- Visit and comment on as many blogs as you can.
Give me a shout if you need any clarifications.
- The Ultimate Blog Challenge (lifeatfullthrottle.com)
- Ultimate Blog Challenge – July’13 (shilpaagarg.com)