Today we bring you another book in our Books For Review programme.
The Guardian Angels is the epic and tumultuous story of two star-crossed lovers who weren’t just soul-mates but were also each other’s protectors.
The fates of Adi Mehta and Radha Deodhar are deeply entwined when within days of their first rendezvous they save each other’s lives.
Despite their vast socio-political differences, they are drawn to an uncertain future fraught with contrasting ambitions, personas and ideologies. He is the son of a billionaire, she is the daughter of a socialist. He is quiet and unassuming, she is a firebrand and spirited.
However, the unexplained phenomena ties them forever – whenever they are in peril, they are each other’s only saviors.
Over the following two decades Adi and Radha live through hope and despair, joy and sadness, and try to decipher their relationship. As the truth of their bond is revealed, they must confront the true nature of love, and ultimately, their destinies.
About the author
Rohit Gore grew up in a number of towns in India. At various times in his childhood, he wanted to be a theatre actor, an architect and a bookshop owner. An engineer and an MBA he works in the consulting industry.
A sports lover and a traveller, Rohit says he greatest passion is reading and that’s what inspired him to write. He currently lives in Pune, Pranita and son Sahil.
Rohit’s earlier books are Circle of Three, Focus Sam and A Darker Dawn.
How the book review programme works:
1. If you are interested in reviewing The Guardian Angels, make a request for a copy by filling in these details using the Contact form:
a. Your name
b. URL of your blog
c. URL of a book review done by you
d. Let us know why you are interested in reviewing the book
e. Your postal address and contact telephone number (for the courier).
2. I will then forward your request to the author. If your request for a copy is accepted by the author, he will arrange to send you a copy.
3. Please post an honest review on your blog within 15 days of receiving the book.
4. Link your review to the linky at the bottom of this post.
5. The author/s will also appreciate if you added your review to Amazon and Goodreads.