That’s the book we’re offering in our Books For Review programme today.
Sidelined by man, animals turned to demons.
Plundered by humans of their habitats, animals take a drastic step when they decide to send a team of a cat named as Katy and a dog named as Dug, to an invisible island known, as the Island of ‘Five Hundred Graves’. The island becomes visible only for a short time on the night of the full moon. Legend has it that the island is inhabited by the demons. Katy and Dug are supposed to negotiate a deal with the demons, convincing them to allow the animals inhabit the island. Majority of the animal community believe that tinkering with the other world could bring their wrath to the animals. The team is sent to the island nevertheless. But, can a deal with the dead be materialized? Are there really demons on the island? Is there any conspiracy involved?
Will Katy and Dug be able to negotiate, or will survival remain their only question in the deadly island?
Now this should really interest you, shouldn’t it? So go ahead, put your hands up for a copy (in exchange for an honest review, of course!).
You know how it works, but I’ll just repeat it anyway:
1. If you are interested in reviewing the book, make a request for a copy by filling in these details using the Contact form:
a. Your name
b. The URL of your blog
c. The URL of a book review done by you
d. The URL of one of your reviews on Amazon. Please note, if you cannot add your review to Amazon, don’t request for the book.
d. Let us know why you are interested in reviewing the book (mention the name of the book, please)
e. Your email address
2. We will then forward your request to the author. If your request for a copy is accepted by the author, he will arrange to send you a copy.
3. Please post an honest review on your blog within 15 days of receiving the book.
4. Link your review to the linky at the bottom of this post.
5. Please leave your reviews at Amazon and Goodreads
Note: Write Tribe does not charge either the author or the publisher for the Books For Review Programme. Our readers get free books directly from the author/ publisher in exchange for honest reviews.