Today we kick off a new initiative on Write Tribe – Books For Review.
Here’s how this will work:
1. We will introduce a book and its author/s to you.
2. If you are interested in reviewing the book, make a request for a copy by filling in the details in the form at the end of this post.
3. If your request for a copy is accepted by the author/publisher, they will arrange to send you a copy. Sirens Spell Danger is an e-book.
4. Please post an honest review on your blog within 15 days of receiving the book.
5. Link your review to the linky at the bottom of this post.
6. The author/s will also appreciate if you added your review to Amazon and Goodreads.
What better way to start off than with a book from fellow bloggers who’ve been part of our circle for a while?
Introducing to you – Sirens Spell Danger – from our friends Suresh, Karthik (aka The Fool) and Radha.
There are sirens and, then, there are sirens. Some warn you of danger and some lure you into danger. Lured by a sexy siren, Vicky is mistaken for a secret agent, kidnapped, tortured and slated for death. Will he survive and save Bangalore from going up in flames?
There is a serial killer loose in the city leaving mysterious messages around the bodies of the victims. Are the messages a challenge to the police or a siren call to lure another victim…
Jay is sent to Bellary to investigate a possible ISI plot. Was it merely a murky political plot or was there something more sinister in the offing? And why were two women suddenly singing siren songs of love?
Three tales of nerve-racking suspense and pulse-pounding action.
C Suresh : His passion for writing is on display at his popular blog ‘Life Is Like This’ and, currently, Suresh also has a short story – A Path of Thorns – published in a collection “Uff Ye Emotions”. His short stories The Gates of Hell and Yesterdays and Tomorrows have won contests. You can read a sampling of his fiction here.
Radha Sawana : Her blog, ‘Entropy’ began with the random thoughts of her mind and before she realized it, she had started writing short stories too. Her first stories – The Late Goodbye and 48 Hours – were widely loved. Her personal favourite on her blog is her still untitled collection of three short pieces called Harakiri, Saisei and Wind. She is currently writing a seven-part story called Seven.
Karthik L : He started his blog ‘Lucifer House Inc.’ in 2008. One of his stories ‘Nootropic Egress’ won the best story award under science fiction category in a story telling contests and was published in multi-genre anthology ‘Ten Shades of Life’. He has recently started another blog ‘Three Realms of the Mind’ to share his passion for his three favorite fiction genres – science fiction, fantasy and historic fiction with the rest of the world.
To request for a review copy please send in the following details using the Contact form:
1. Your name :
2. URL of your blog:
3. URL of a book review done by you:
4. Let us know why you are interested in reviewing Sirens Spell Danger.
I will then forward your request to the authors.
Please ‘like’ the Facebook page of Sirens Spell Danger.