Put your buttocks in that chair!!! Rude? But that’s the only way you are going to get words on paper or more appropriately on your blog!
Pro Bloggers, we’re already in Week 3. Time does go fast while you’re having fun.
I do notice that some of you have dropped out already or are flagging a bit. So here are some great quotes to inspire you (and make you smile!) and some ideas for the week ahead.
Put your buttocks in that chair, then put some words on that page!
Here are some ideas for posts:
- I’m Am Blank: This is a fill in the blanks exercise. Read Little Miss Momma’s post to see what’s it’s about.
- Make a list of books that have changed your life.
- Make a list of books you plan to read this month/year/decade.
- Give a tour of your home.
- Write a letter to someone who believed in you and your dreams even when you didn’t believe in yourself.
- 5 songs I’ll listen to for the rest of my life
- What’s your birth order personality? In other words, how has being the first, middle, last child affected who you are today?
- If you could be at one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be and why?
And finally, remember:
Have a wonderful week ahead, Pro Bloggers and remember write…write…and write some more!