A couple of Sundays ago, Vidya Sury, had the ‘flu and to keep herself entertained (or so she claimed!) she asked the members of the Write Tribe group to share pictures of themselves. I’m not sure who started it but suddenly everyone began to share pictures of themselves as children. It was a fun day as we all teased each other and tried to spot the person in group photographs.
That’s when an idea struck – why don’t we share our earliest memory/ies? Strangely, only the women in the group took up the challenge and so was conceived the idea of a tag starting with Suzy Que and ending with Sulekha Rawat. The tagging wouldn’t have been possible without our super-organizer, Shilpa Garg. She said that we could do it and we did it!
So here you go – a list of lovely posts from us:
- Suzy Que – Someday Somewhere
- Psych Babbler – Over Cups of Coffee
- Vidya Sury – Coffee With Mi
- Tulika Singh – Obsessive Mom
- Shilpa Garg – A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose
- Richa Singh – The Philosopher’s Stone
- Meena Menon – Meena’s Space
- Bhavya Nandakumar – Ishithaa
- Kalpana Solsi – Gemini In The Sky
- Kajal Kapur – Rainbow Hues
- Geeta Nair – Fabric of Life
- Corinne Rodrigues – Everyday Gyaan
- Maggie Lawate – 2 AM Writer
- Shiva Kapoor – Where The Mind Is Without Fear
- Aditi Kaushiva – Life Is A Journey – Make It BeaYoutiful
- Jyothi Nair – Jyothi’s Day Out
- Sheetal Susan – Scribblings
- Kathy Combs – The Giggling Trucker’s Wife Writes
- Pixie – Pixie’s Take On Everything
- Sulekha Rawat – Memoirs
Would you like to share your earliest memory too? Write a post on the prompt ‘My Earliest Memory’ on your blog and link it here.