India Was One
…Suddenly, he saw something shiny at the bottom of the abyss. He squinted his eyes to see what it was. He ran back to his binoculars and turned them to see what it was. Sharp barbed wires that separated the two mountains came into focus. He had come as far as he could in his country. But she was standing in another country.
He was in South India and she was in North India…
Have you ever imagined India being divided into two countries? What happens to the millions of Indians who are from South India but are now residing in North India? Kaahi & Jai were two such people who got trapped in this situation. Everything was going smoothly for them and suddenly, their world turned upside down.
How will they get together? Will India become one again?
The author who has chosen to remain anonymous was born and raised in Mumbai, India. He emigrated to the US in 1989 to New York. He currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and two children.
You know how it works, but I’ll just repeat it anyway:
1. If you are interested in reviewing the book, make a request for a copy by filling in these details using the Contact form:
a. Your name
b. The URL of your blog
c. The URL of a book review done by you
d. The URL of one of your reviews on Amazon. Please note, if you cannot add your review to Amazon, don’t request for the book.
d. Let us know why you are interested in reviewing the book (mention the name of the book, please)
e. Your email address
2. We will then forward your request to the author. If your request for a copy is accepted by the author, he will arrange to send you a copy.
3. Please post an honest review on your blog within 15 days of receiving the book.
4. Link your review to the linky at the bottom of this post.
5. Please leave your reviews at Amazon and Goodreads.
Note: Write Tribe does not charge either the author or the publisher for the Books For Review Programme. Our readers get free books directly from the author/ publisher in exchange for honest reviews.