Are you on Pinterest? Do you see it as a lovely site to find great pictures? A place to organize your posts? A site to organize what you read?
Do you use Pinterest to get your blog noticed and to grow it?
If you want to know how to use Pinterest for your blog take a look at this presentation from Peg Fitzpatrick, author, speaker, and social media marketing pro.
I love the part about the anatomy of a fantastic Pin:
- Share beautiful images
- Use descriptive language to help pinners
- Maximise your image size
- Write keyword rich content
- Add a call to action to your description
Pretty simple, what? I must confess though, that I still have to really use Pinterest to my blog’s advantage. I’m working on it. Are you?
Find me on Pinterest here. And leave a comment with a link to your Pinterest URL for me to follow you.
- We give you a prompt.
- You write a 100 words in response and post it on your blog. Remember to include a link back to this post.
- You then add the link to our linky below.
- Then visit and comment on as many linked posts as you can.
- The linky will stay open until the following Friday.
- You can grab the 100 Words on Saturday badge here.
I loved all the great posts on last week’s prompt. Today’s prompt is quote. You tell a story, write a poem, write a piece of non-fiction – whatever strikes you.
Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly.