This year the topic is Human Rights. We can’t talk enough about this, can we? So go ahead and blog about this.
Here are some quick tips from the Blog Action Day site:
2. Promote your post. Join the conversation by using the hashtags #Bad2013 and #HumanRights on Twitter and your other social networks
4. Spread the word about Blog Action Day on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks. Thousands of people from 126 countries are talking about Human Rights on their live stream!
Add your link here too to get more readers, views and comments.
- World Blog Action Day (lucyoutandabout.wordpress.com)
- Blog Action Day 2013 – Human Rights #BAD13 (saskboy.wordpress.com)
- Why blogging matters: A message from Salil Shetty for Blog Action Day 2013 (amnesty.org.nz)
- Blog Action Day – October 16, 2013 (shaikhrafia.wordpress.com)