We’ve participated in the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge. Many of us do the BlogHer NaBloPoMo daily blogging challenge. There are dedicated bloggers who diligently post every day through the Ultimate Blogging Challenge, which is on right now.
Have you ever stopped to think why you should blog daily? Have you noticed the benefit of posting daily on your blog?
I can straight away think of 20 benefits of daily blogging
- You become a better writer
- You conquer blogger’s block or writer’s block or whatever you want to name it
- You become more disciplined
- You’re brimming with ideas
- You build your blog’s content
- Your blog gets more traffic and you grow your audience
- You get more comments
- Your search engine ranking improves
- Your Alexa rank gets better and better
- You get more backlinks as you connect with more people
- You connect with more people and who knows what opportunities that may bring
- You build your community
- You create strong relationships
- You establish yourself as a committed blogger
- Popular blogs invite you to guest post
- You get valuable guest post invites
- Your earning potential increases as you become sought after for blogger-outreach programs and therefore, earn more revenue
- You command a larger audience.
- You are better informed
- Your blog is happy and so are you
Which of these benefits have you experienced?
Please share in the comments. And if you can add to this, please do!
Now, on to our Wednesday prompt.
Here it is:
Talk about five blogs you enjoyed visiting over the last two months and why. Share your thoughts about them. Link to them. And let them know so they can come visit you.
Add the link to your post to the linky below.
Looking forward to reading your posts!